Career Fairs & UNH Events
Career Drop-In Hours
Durham Drop-In Hours have ended and will resume again during the Fall. Make a One-on-one appointment in Handshake to meet with Career & Professional Success.
For information on Manchester Drop-In Hours, please click .
Opinions expressed in external employer specific events may not reflect the views of UNH and CaPS.
The Wildcat Way To Professional Success
At the University of New Hampshire, students develop personal and professional skills beyond the classroom by following the Wildcat Way to Professional Success. Our aim is to outline and share action steps students can take toward career readiness, and provide a guide for professional development to support each student’s academic experience. Career and Professional Success provides events, services, and coaching in each of these core areas to support Wildcats as they explore the option and opportunities that await them after graduation.
- Call for Wildcat ProjectsA new marketplace of short-term projects for students and recent alumni.
- Getting Down to BusinessJob hunting amidst COVID-19 isn’t just a challenge for recent graduates and internship-seekers on the frontlines of today’s economy. It’s also a priority for the career team helping them navigate it.
- Skill Building During COVID-19COVID-19 doesn't have to spell the end of your summer career goals and professional development! Free online tools, a new Summer Career Academy, and more from Career and Professional Success.
- On the Road to Professional SuccessA bus trip to area employers gets students’ career searches pointing in the right direction.
- Interview Prep, Beyond the BasicsTo secure a position, you often need to go beyond the basics.
- Taking the CaPS Philosophy to the National StageUNH Career Directors Present Transformative Model of Career Development at National Conference